Friday, October 18, 2019

(54) A fair bit of steps taken












8,357 steps, that my phone counted, were done today!  
2.35 miles, 105 move minutes, 23 heart points, 1,576 calories!
***
It was a good day, I enjoyed lunch with my friend before
doing some shopping errands at the mall. 
I found some "stud" "crystal" earrings and now my 
wedding out fit is 100% complete! 
I also got a cute red skirt that is made to be a layer shirt,
plus I got a citrus spray makeup brush cleaner.
I was tired by mid-afternoon and got takeout Indian at the mall...
and later a lemonade...
***
I am really tired today, which is now surprise as I have not had
a lot of "introvert time" to recharge...
***
So I will be sure to get some Monday and Tuesday of next week,
before my friends and I meet up for a long-awaited visit...
***
I will want to just be present to my friends while they visit
so I think I will share more of my Cloisters pictures 
(I have much more to share!) while I am visiting with them,
staring later next week, God willing.
***
I pray that God helps all of us in our times of need
and also in our times of being tired out! :)

No comments: