Tuesday, October 08, 2019

(43): that was better

Today was much better, thank God!
I was able to go for a walk, did various tasks and
saw a friend tonight before church class...
***
Was looking at the "a year before" pictures for the day
and found these 2 of Cleo:



Such a cutie.  I miss and love you dear Cleo Cat! 




Was really glad I was able to go on a walk!





I moved a box out of the middle of the 3 open shelves,
put my small luncheon plates and two teapots in it's place
and rearranged the top and middle shelf!
I am quite pleased with it; 
it's my kind of "look" slightly cluttered with beautiful dishes :)


I had pre-ordered this book, Big Dreams, Daily Joys and it came today!
It looks great.  I enjoyed the first few pages.
With my friend's wedding in the beginning of November and 
also that I am seeing some longtime Ottawa friends the second half of October,
I have accepted that my own ideas of what fall was to be
(in terms of my writing dreams etc) is not actually what it will be
but that what it is will be better and I will get back, DV, into the swing of things
once my friends are not visiting with us and the wedding is over; 
not that I want it to be over; just that the high days and the low days in one's life
are the same in that they all pass and a new day comes. 
***
I have been practicing (I feel like I am playing dress up as an adult!) the makeup
that I will wear at the wedding.... I am going back to the store
DV on Thursday... change some product and ask questions, etc. 
***
I tried on the dress today that I am wearing again, with the hat, necklace, bracelets
and black shoes and am pleased with how it all goes together. 




I went to church class again tonight
and saw my friend and went out to eat...
leftovers for Thursday! :)
***
Tomorrow I hope, DV, to go on another walk and 
I hope no matter what tomorrow brings for each of us,
that we will know the hope and comfort of Christ...

No comments: