Saturday, October 17, 2009

Pray Not Panic

This is a picture in the Church of St. George in Halifax

where I went a year ago to my good friend's

wedding.

Christ is over all and I must remember this.

I have to trust God for a new home for me

Cleo and my belongings.

I called about a lovely looking place today,
not downtown,
but in reasonable bus-ride distance.
No Dice.
No Full Time Job, No Lease.
Yikes.
So: Pray, Not Panic.
God is bigger than all of this.
+++++
I was reminded again at Church how God often builds our faith
by coming through at the 11th hour.
Okay.
Well. Tomorrow I am going to an open house with a friend after church
to see another apartment building.
Pray, Not Panic.
The Lord knows...

1 comment:

Kassianni said...

stressful!!! I am praying for you Elizabeth.

I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11