Thursday, October 29, 2009

Other Things

Of course I am doing more than just apartment searching.

My parents had a wedding anniversary.

I mailed a gift a day late... a prodigal gift I guess...

in terms of lateness...

I read a well written mystery book,

not for the faint of heart or those who do not want to read a book that

has all of the messiness of life, misery and wrongful things.

It was well written though and set in New York.

I am a sucker for all things New York City and got a good sense of the city

as seen through the author,

Irene Marcuse

I am thinking about a couple who are about to have

their first child.

What a mystery childbirth and life is.

To be at the very edge of this life change makes me breathless

thinking about it.

I love so many people here.
Life is messy and full of complications.
I struggle at times to not feel alone;
looking for a place to live is so strange;
reading Irene's book during this time was quite something.
She is very aware of apartment dwelling New York
and the life of those in a city.
I never knew I would live in a city,
but here I am...

No comments: