Saturday, January 11, 2020

(138) Cleaned Up (on the 5th day of Christmas)


Another picture from last night.
Everything is washed and put back now.
I had some birthday money and bought some 
Godiva chocolate; crazy really, given how much
food we were given this Christmas but at the same time,
I am using the birthday Godiva chocolate DV for at least 2
future meal events and am so excited for that. 
This coming week is the first week that is not as busy
as the past month+! 
***
I am going to try get some good rest this week,
it will help me with the unbloggable and I feel that some
progress is being made but I also feel that some challenges in life
take a while to sort themselves out. 
***
I've been listening to this, much of it is not recognizable as 
traditional Christmas music or even faithful to the story of Christmas,
but it's been helping me this Christmas...
and yesterday our CD player broke so all my Christmas CDs are currently 
unusable... 


full CD is here:


May God help and save us all. 

5 comments:

Elizabethd said...

Oh, The Snowman music is so very Christmassy! We have to watch it each Christmas!

Granny Marigold said...

Your home looks so lovely ( and so is the music).

Mat. Anna said...

You do such a wonderful job making a lovely, welcoming home!

Mat. Anna said...

(Hey! My comment worked! 😁)

Becki said...

Everything looks just lovely, Elizabeth.