Sunday, January 05, 2020

(132) Missing my Cleo Cat









I've been missing my dear snuggling comforting Cleo Cat.
It's like at times I still have to go back and see how she
aged, got sick and died and how I don't have her anymore.
I am so very glad I had her 13 years of her 17 and 
I will always miss her, 
more than I often realize myself.
Not surprising that I am missing her as it is almost Christmas and 
I loved Cleo and loved having her home with us on Christmas.
I trust that God is taking good care of my beloved Cleo Cat.
I sure want to see her again in Heaven one day.

5 comments:

Lisa Richards said...

She loved to be right in the middle of the action! I know she is very happy with the Lord! :)

Granny Marigold said...

You have such sweet memories of Cleo. She was so very dear to you, no wonder you miss her.

Nancy said...

I loved seeing photos of Cleo. She was such a pretty cat. May God give you peace during this of missing your beloved Cleo!

GretchenJoanna said...

Wintertime is when a cat can make the house feel cozier, too. This reminds me of a wonderful picture I have of our two cats lying on a blanket on the table looking out at the rain.

Lisa said...

You know, Elizabeth - hearing about the awful fires in Australia and so many poor creatures dying makes me feel sure again that God would not put these animals here to suffer so greatly, and then cease to exist - you know? They must have some happiness in the next life, they must! Any other way doesn't make sense. So, I hope it's as you say, that God is taking care of Cleo now. :)