Saturday, January 25, 2020

(152) Patience


I have not seen our dear older lady friend L who 
fell, broke hip and had surgery, is in rehab and now
has pneumonia...I have not seen her in about a month...
I hope to see her this week, Monday and hopefully other days as well... 
I am quite worried about her and know that she is really suffering.
Please, I ask, in your charity, for your prayers for her.
***
Tomorrow we have the Christmas dinner.




I am mainly ready.
***
The Christmas Crackers I use are from Simply Crackers in the UK 
and I can recommend them highly!
I always get the ones you can make yourself...
***
I am really hoping this year's local Christmas dinner will 
be a comfort to all who come.
I have been praying for this... 
***
It's been so busy, with so many things, that I 
feel a greater need for patience, with
accepting what I can and cannot do...
***
The one thing I keep wanting to do is to have others over
for tea or lunch or dinner... 
Having friends to share a meal or tea and treats
means so much to me!
***
May God help us all!  

2 comments:

Lisa said...

It's a nice practice of yours to have people over often. Hospitality is important! And this is the ideal time of year for that.

Lisa Richards said...

I hope your friend is on the mend and that you can see her soon. Sending up a prayer! I admire your spirit of hospitality. Don't push yourself too hard in that regard. Save some energy for just enjoying your guests. :) Everything looks very pretty!