Thursday, February 15, 2018

Meeting of the Lord, Time at Church and Home, and some Sad News












It was a wonderful beautiful feast day.
Mr Husband and I went out for lunch after
and then did a grocery run before going home.
Rested when home, dinner of left overs, a hot bath.
I had called my parents different times when I was home
but no answer, then my Mom called. 
My Aunt K. may be entering hospice soon.
Decisions to not undergo a treatment that may prolong life
but that would cause a lot of misery for her personally.
I am very close to this Aunt and my parents saw her today
in hospital and she asked if I knew her decision. 
So, I may be flying home soon to see her.
We are still trying to figure that part out.
***
Please pray for my Aunt and also for my Uncle and their 2 sons.
***
And that both myself and my Husband do not get sick.
***
Praising God for everything.... 
even the hard.
***
May the Lord have mercy on us! 

5 comments:

Elizabeth @ The Garden Window said...

Dear One, prayers for your Aunt, her family, you and your loved ones.

Tracy said...

Such lovely photos from your Feast Day! Oh, but I'm so very, very sorry to hear about your Aunt. :( Praying for her, and her family... and for you as you go to her. Be safe, be well, and God Bless you so much! ((BIG HUGS))

Lilly's Mom said...

What beautiful photos you posted of the Feast Day. I'm sad to hear about your dear Aunt. It's always difficult to see changes in our dear families. I am sending prayers for your Aunt and for your dear Elizabeth. Pat xx

Paula said...

Oh Elizabeth, I'm so sorry to hear about your Aunt. We've had much the same news about Colin's uncle. I hope you are able to get home. Lots of love.

Lisa Richards said...

So sorry about your aunt. I pray for peace for all of you and provision for her family. Hugs to you!