Friday, February 09, 2018

Friday ~ a quiet day at home
















I made mac and cheese for next week, but
I could of done a better job with it based on what I can see.
I jotted some notes in my cookbook and am happy to be learning.
I hope to make a chicken pot pie tomorrow with biscuit topping. 
It's the last 2 days to have meat before Pascha,
all of Great Lent before us! 
I had some of the honey jam,
mine had extra honey in it so was a bit mis-proportioned but 
still good and I am so glad I made it!
Cleo was happy to have the day with me and 
I was so happy when my Husband came home 
and it is such a blessing to be his wife
and to be a family together.
I hope that there are patches of light where you are too,
no matter what is going on in your life right now.
God bless and save us!!!


3 comments:

Elizabeth @ The Garden Window said...

Coveting your books.... :-D

Mac 'n Cheese is a wonderful comfort food, and seeing your lovely photos is a joy.

Lilly's Mom said...

It's so cute seeing Cleo at the table enjoying tea with you! You've inspired me to go dish shopping via eBay. There's some lovely things there calling out to me. Your Mac n cheese looks so yummy. Enjoy your Sunday ⛪ Pat xx

karen said...

Cleo wants a taste :) you have a lovely home!