Sunday, April 20, 2014

Pascha and Strait up Chocolate Chip Cookies

I've made my Pascha cookies for at least 3 or 4 Paschas.
Thank God I could make them this year!  


I did just simple strait up chocolate chip cookies.
Ones I've been making for church things for over 10 years.


My Betty Crocker Cookbook is my go to recipe for this!
{I never use the nuts that are optional}.


I often have a big basket full of cookies...
in Ottawa the kids would all find me for these
and then some adults too :)
The cookies pictured above are with Trader Joe Chocolate chips,
which I had not used before.
We plan on having a Pascha basket for the normal things
(cheese, a bottle of wine, Pascha bread and Pascha cheese)
*
Blessed Pascha everyone!
Christ is Risen! 
He is Risen Indeed!

3 comments:

GretchenJoanna said...

Christ is risen indeed!
I had cookies for breakfast this morning first thing :-)

Elizabeth @ The Garden Window said...

He is Risen indeed!
The cookies look wonderful :-)

E Helena E said...

Lovely to see you able to keep your tradition!
Indeed He is Risen!