Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thanksgiving with Family

Mr. Husband and I
visited family
over the American Thanksgiving Holiday.
*
This visit included seeing a really
neat library.


A book tree.


The library had a really neat
boat for kids to play with...

The boat can also be used for puppet shows!

They had cute puppets too...

There was a beautiful room
with stars...
reminded me of churches and monasteries
that I know of and have been too...

A beautiful place
for kids to learn, play and be surrounded with beauty.
*
Thanksgiving meal was enjoyable
and reminded me of when I
was a kid at my Grandparent's house,
with a kid table and an adult table...
 
Mr. Husband spent many hours
playing Risk with some of his older
nephews.
*
I am very thankful that Mr. Husband and I
have great families to love
and be with...

1 comment:

Donna Witek said...

Ohhh I agree about the walls/ceiling painted like the night sky. So pretty and a lot like church!! Happy Thanksgiving to you and Mr. Husband!