Monday, November 26, 2012

Please, please pray

 
One of the blessings of the blog world
is a wonderful community of women
who I feel I share life
throughout thick and thin.
One of these dear sisters in Christ,
Maureen,
who I have been blog friends with for quite sometime
needs our prayers.
Her father has been struggling with cancer
and is now in his last week or two of life.
To lose one's father when one is still in the earlier part of
life is very difficult -
Maureen is now facing this valley and
I am asking you for prayers on her and her father's behalf.
*
She hopes to fly out to see her father soon and has
the following prayer requests:
 - my mom and the people helping her can get the last details wrinkled out in terms of funeral, burial, etc
- my sister and I can get back in time to say goodbye

- the doctors and nurses give my dad the best care possible (not that they haven’t so far)

- that my dad is able to stay at home for the last few days; it would have meant a lot to him
*
 Please keep Maureen, her father, mother and siblings in your prayers.
*
Lord have mercy
Lord have mercy
Lord have mercy
*
Most Holy Theotokos save us!

2 comments:

Matushka Anna said...

Prayers! Lord have mercy!

E Helena E said...

Remembering Maureen, her father, and family in prayer.