Sunday, December 04, 2011

Early Sunday Morning


No news on my Oma yet.

I got more explanation today though;

now what I understand is that

yesterday they were seeking to get her up

and standing;

I think the FB cousin updates were

a bit misleading;

anyway.

She is still in the hospital and the things they are

watching for right now are

blood clots and/or pneumonia as both

are real dangers for the elderly

who have had this surgery.

Please keep my Oma in your prayers

if and as you can;

it will be a long road to recovery

if that is what the Lord wills.

*

It is good to be home.

2 comments:

Peacocks and Sunflowers said...

Dear Elizabeth, thinking of you and your Oma very much. Indeed they do try to get hip-op and other major surgery patients standing and moving about as soon as possible. They will be keeping her busy in hospital with tests, checks and exercises. Strange that just lying still and resting, which seems logical, can be dangerous! I hope things continue to do well - one day at a time.

Michelle M. said...

Praying for a quick recovery for your Oma. I am glad that you are able to be with family. Hugs!