Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Prayer Request - My Other Grandma


Just got this from one of my Aunts:
In case any of you haven't heard ... Grandma fell last night and broke her pubic bone. She went to the hospital this morning and had lots of X-rays and they determined that was the cause of much pain in her leg.

They can't do anything surgically - she just needs to stay off it as much as possible. She will be staying with me until she is better. She is very comfortable while sitting or lying down but not while on her feet.

*
Please pray for her.

Of course I find this upsetting.

But am also glad that it was not a worse accident.

My Grandma's name is Ruth.

8 comments:

Janelle thegeekywife said...

Of course we will pray for Grandma Ruth and your aunt. Care taking can be exhausting.

DebD said...

praying for Ruth.

Martha said...

Oh, my goodness...first your dear grandma Grace. Now your other grandma Ruth (I also love her name)! Where does she live? I hope she will recover well.

E Helena E said...

Prayers indeed for Grandma Ruth!

Empower Her Faith | AL said...

Will be praying for grandma Ruth, for you and for all the family.. May the Lord give you strength and comfort you through all this.

Peacocks and Sunflowers said...

Oh Elizabeth, what a time for you and your family! thinking of your Grandma Ruth. I hope all goes well.

Sarah in Indiana said...

Oh, I'm sorry! Prayers, of course!

Elizabeth @ The Garden Window said...

Praying for Grandma Ruth and for you all .......