Sunday, December 18, 2011

Pre-St. Nicholas Day Celebrations


Last night I baked my


St. Nicholas Cake


a vegan chocolate cake


for St. Nicholas Day


while Cleo supervised.



After liturgy we had our St. Nicholas fish


dinner and concert;


it was also a parishioner's birthday so we sang


happy birthday



and many more years.


"St. Nicholas" came and all the kids got presents...


*


Tomorrow is St. Nicholas Day


and I will be God willing


at liturgy for this day.


*


I love St. Nicholas...

6 comments:

Martha said...

May you have a blessed St. Nicholas day...we are going to go to a friend's house tomorrow evening to celebrate!

Sarah in Indiana said...

O who loves Nicholas the Saintly.
Him will Nicholas receive,
and give help in time of need.
Holy Father Nicholas!

Maria said...

Many years for the feast!

Kassianni said...

what a sweet little cake!

Mimi said...

What a cool cake indeed!
Happy St. Nicholas Day!

margaret said...

What a great photo! I have to ban Miss Tilney from the kitchen when I'm baking because she gets excited and runs hither and thither and I fall over her. Cleo is SUCH a good cat.