Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve, Part 2


Noah woke up today


and was sitting up in bed,


his mother Kate related to us today via FB.


Thanking God for this mercy.


It is still a very hard situation...



I called my MI Aunt,


my Mom's oldest sister,


since I had missed calling her for her birthday


and today is/would of been/was my Oma's


103 birthday.


So we are all thinking of my Oma a lot.



My first Christmas (n.c.)

without family.

I am physically exhausted from my cold but

am really hoping to make it to part of vigil

as there are special icons there of the

Mother of God.

I also hope to make it to o.c. liturgy at my church

tomorrow and dinner with my close

friends later that day.

*

The goodness is that Christ came on Christmas to be with us

no matter the pain, joy or sorrow we find ourselves in.

No comments: