Sunday, February 06, 2011

Sunday - decisions and peace

This weekend I had time to catch my breath,

think and pray about the interview

I was to have on Tuesday

long-distance.

*

I realized that this particular job is not for me

nor the location.

So after consulting with my spiritual father,

parents and various Ottawa friends

I emailed the person and declined the interview.

I know I don't have a full time job

yet

but made the decision in peace.

Of course I am hoping I get the job

I interviewed for this past week

or

that something will further develop from the

current work I am doing.

*

I am happy that the decision was made

with a sense of peace.

I have a list of things to accomplish
and need to prioritize and
be disciplined...
Work again Wednesday;
I hope and pray that I will do well;
Lord have mercy on us all.

7 comments:

Matushka Anna said...

Just because you're out of work doesn't mean you're supposed to jump at *anything*. It's good to take stock of the overall situation and see what is best for you. Still praying.

E Helena E said...

Have been thinking of you all weekend with love and prayers, that you were finding your "groove" with the new work schedule. Glad that you have peace about this decision.

Anastasia Theodoridis said...

And may more and more peace be with you.

margaret said...

I'm glad it's off your mind. Hope all goes well at the temp job this week. As Matushka Anna says you can't jump at anything, particularly when it means so much upheaval. It's one thing to take a job you don't really want if everything else stays the same but to change your whole life for it is not alright. The Little Sisters send meows to Miss Cleo.

. said...

That's always a hard decision to make. But I'm glad you have peace now. Praying for you and thinking about you today!

Anonymous said...

The peace you feel means it was the right decision. Hugs and continued prayers for you, my sister.

Sarah in Indiana said...

Hoping you'll find the job that's a good fit for you. Sounds like this one wasn't. I'm glad you feel comfortable about a difficult decision.