Friday, February 04, 2011

Friday Calm and Quiet

I managed to put up this small
icon shelf
a few weekends ago.
*
I really love it and think more often of St. Seraphim
because of the candle by his icon.
*
*
My third day of work was really good.
It was sunny by the afternoon;
It feels so good and healing to be working again
after almost two years of no work.
*
I am struggling with the idea of the skype interview
I am to have next Tuesday
for a job far from here.
I would appreciate prayers about this.
I am to know by the end of next week about the job
I interviewed last week for.
I can't tell you how much
from all I know of it
I would love this job...
*
God has always provided for me
and I seek to trust Him also with my future.
*
I am glad it is the weekend.
I am tired.
Tomorrow I hope to regain control of my living room/dining
area... it was too much to manage along side of work.
I am sure many of you can relate to this
struggle! :)
*
I feel very blessed.

1 comment:

Elizabeth @ The Garden Window said...

You are so much in my thoughts and prayers, dear Elizabeth and Cleo !
How is she adjusting to you suddenly being out at work ?