Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Wednesday Beauty Thankfulness and a Prayer Request

Hello again friends! 

Ok. So I went to the doctor. I will have my stitches in 1 more week. God willing. 

I have been taking pictures of my foot with stitches. I had not been icing my foot as much. Comparing pictures from today verses last week my toes are noticeably more swollen. And one of them is swollen with a "bulge" on one side. Not infected though from all I can see and have been told.  My doctor thought they were fine. However I would like the swelling to go down. So that's my prayer request 🙏 

I had an amazing salad 🥗 today from one of my favourite restaurants 🥰

I got to see some pretty trees 🍁🍂 and watched that really nice documentary!

Today was my parents 48th wedding anniversary 💕 I thank God for them!!! 

Well I better go...

May God have mercy on us!  🙏


1 comment:

Lisa said...

What if you put ice on it, Elizabeth? Get a package of frozen veg and slap it on for a while!