Monday, October 10, 2022

About Today (Canadian Thanksgiving Proper)


This morning I woke up a bit after 4 AM (😳🥱) and finished and put away nearly all the dishes and put the writing table back. And then cabbed to do pre-admisisson testing for my Wednesday foot/toe surgery 🥴.... 


Then I came back and set the table for Autumn 🍂

I just got my "if I come home using crutches" (and thus have no hands free) stations set up! Will add electric kettle to this!! For tea 🫖☕️

Now laundry and baking my favourite muffins await! Good thing I napped before lunch (4 AM waking up after going to bed after 11:30 PM = NAP!)

I am really hoping to go briefly to NYC tomorrow 🙏 as the day after is surgery day with 4 to 6 weeks recovery time...

May God help us! So many are in such great struggle....🙏🕯

No comments: