Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Tuesday a Beautiful Day Inside my Home

My Husband brought me flowers 💐 😍 

I studied more of William of Ockham and his nominalism today. Read 2 recent descriptions and am reading an article from 1936 at present... 

It's fun 😃 

Well I go to the doctor tomorrow! And I am hoping to get a salad from one of my favourite restaurants nearby! 

I cleaned the table for the flowers 💐 and that cheered me up! 

I still have to have a lot of foot elevation but am glad that I can walk too!

I hope that the discomfort/slight pain gets better soon. 

I got the funny cat card 😹🐈🙃 today and a lovely long letter 🥰✒️📮 which was a real gift to me.

Well that was today. Tomorrow will be the 2 week mark of my surgery.....

And my parents wedding anniversary 🥰💞💞💞💞

May God bless us and save us 🙏 


3 comments:

Andreea said...

The 11th photo expresses calm and comfort! Beautiful!!

karen said...

I pray your pain goes away soon! Good luck at the doctor's appointment may it go well and enjoy your salad!!

Martha said...

So nice he got you flowers! Hope your appt is going well today and that you're able to go to the restaurant.