Monday, October 17, 2022

Profoundly Cared For


Early yesterday morning (around 1 AM)  I woke foot sore. I got the 2 large medical ice packs from the freezer,  drank cold Kombucha and had my prescription 800 mg of ibuprofen and was much better.

Today I needed a lot of rest. I seem to have a bit of a cold 🤧 as well.  

But I read all of the above book. It was so lovely.  

So it was a very quiet day. 

I felt very cared for. By God, by prayers, by my Husband and by friends texting me. 

Tomorrow is going to be different.  I ask prayers.

May God have mercy on us. 

3 comments:

pleximama said...

I have been thinking about you and praying for an easy recovery, Elizabeth. (I've had several broken toes in my lifetime, and the pain is not for the faint of heart. I can't imagine having more than one at a time!) Our current read-aloud is "Freckles," also by Gene Stratton-Porter. She's a wonderful author.

Gretchen Joanna said...

I loved that book, too. It's quite unusual and I want to read it again.

So glad for the ice that is such a natural anti-inflammatory!

Gloria said...

Dear Elizabeth, I am so glad to know that your surgery has gone well and that you are recovering well. I have been out of town and had to go back through several weeks of your posts to see how you have been doing. Belated best wishes on your 10th anniversary and many prayers that you will heal quickly and will continue to feel cherished and "profoundly cared for."