Thursday, October 27, 2022

Today Thursday had some great moments

Thursday! 

Well today was a good day I think! I texted with a few friends, talked to my Grandma, called my Mom as well. 

A friend hopes to visit me tomorrow. I have warned her that my house is messy!🙈🤫🙃 since I can't do as much and my Husband is doing everything possible...his work plus more around the house and helping me.

Lisa you are right! I am using various ice packs I had slacked on that!

I read a bit of anorher scholarly article. And began a book for fun 😊📖

I folded laundry while sitting on the bed and was able to help with lunch as my foot had just been iced 🧊 🙃 

I am beginning to think about gifts 🎁 for Christmas 🎄 😁 and am quite excited about this.  I also looked at old blog posts from Christmas 🎄 pasts and was even more cheered up! I should be MUCH better by then God willing!🙏🙏🙏🙏

Well that's my report on today. 

How was your day? 

Oh if you want a super lovely happy read today read Sean's column/ post for today HERE you won't reget it 🥰🥳🎂

May God have mercy on us 🙏

4 comments:

Lisa Richards said...

Glad to hear you sounding so cheery! I went to the library yesterday for the first time in a long time. I have plenty of books, but wanted to look around. Ended up with a stack of books by my fave authors (Michelle Griep, Abigail Wilson and Julie Klassen) most of which I could get on my Kindle, but I liked the idea of a "real" book with large print. Gotta support the library! Keep on healing and taking it easy! :)

Martha said...

A good day! Thanks for sharing Sean's story. It made me smile. As you probably know, my father was a truck driver for many years during the week in order to make ends meet financially, while he was a priest on Saturday and Sundays. He also really liked Waffle House!

Granny Marigold said...

Yes, I agree that you will no doubt be much better by Christmas. Healing takes time.
Now I'm off to read the blog post you mentioned. I could do with a lovely cheerful read.

Pilgrim said...

Oh my. I stil haven't finished The Ethics of Beauty. There is a tome, for sure.