Friday, October 28, 2022

A Happy Friday


Friday! It was good. I had a rough night last night didn't fall asleep until 2 AM 😳 

However God is merciful.

I talked with my sister-friend, my Mom, my friend visited, I got a nice email, texted another friend for a good while (SUCH a blessing).... 

We are hoping to enjoy our last turkey casserole this weekend! And I got some more work/research done AND wrote another small section of my writing project... this makes me feel so excited .... like THIS excited: 🥳🤸‍♀️💃🎉🤸‍♀️🎊💃

🙃

I started watching Miranda Mills YouTube channel for the Comfort Book Club on Persuasion by Jane Austen HERE.

I can't wait to finish watching it!

Well I am worried that my phone is going to lose this post so God bless you and keep you 🙏 

2 comments:

Gretchen Joanna said...

I love that quote from St. Silouan. Thank you for sharing.

May the Lord bless you in your very real podvig. <3

Pilgrim said...

I have to thank you for introducing me to Miranda Mills. I began by buying many books, then learned my taste was not always the same as hers. I do like all the older ones she has recommended,when I have gotten them. The modern ones can be variable in suiting my taste.
I have really liked the ones by Ronald Blythe, the nature writer and churchman whose essays follow both the countryside and church years.
I think you would enjoy Eleanor Parker's Winters in the World, which I have been reading, and she just recommended. It is a great account of the Anglo-Saxon language around the agricultural and church years. Shipping is free through the Book Depository, and it came in a week.