Friday, October 14, 2022

Day 2 of my Convalescence


My Grandma sent me a get well card; so I would know that I was not alone. I called her this afternoon. She has a cold first one in quite a while. She was helping my Aunt R. Tonight dinner out with family.  Every phone call and card from her is a gift. She's 92.5 years old now.....

I had help today. Taught her how to make soup. I was "dying" for a nap but had to stay available....

I can tell I am slowly gaining but it is going to take time. If I am up too long my foot throbs.  My friend pointed out to me that 3 of my toes were broken this week! That's part of the surgery. 

I enjoyed tea. Finished Sean's new book (it's great).  I am glad for so much. I pray for healing....

For all of us, for the world... 🙏


2 comments:

greta said...

continued prayers - every day a little progress!

Lisa Richards said...

Prayers for speedy healing! Your Grandma is a gift. My step-dad is 92 also! And he's one of my best friends. :)