Saturday, May 16, 2020

Tea for Two


One of my friends,
who is most careful and has lived in isolation for 2 months,
is coming to tea tomorrow.
I bought this lovely white tea set with tray this week,
as well as the lovely pink candlesticks.
My Grandma's dishes plus some VNA rummage sale pink bowls
plus lovely spoons and cake forks that I was given years ago,
when I graduated with my Masters, I believe.
I know it was from my cousin A and I think my Aunt H too. 
I am praying that it is a really blessed time, tomorrow.
May God have mercy on us.

3 comments:

Elizabethd said...

That looks so pretty and welcoming.

Granny Marigold said...

Lovely! Everything is ready for the first tea party after all the isolation. I hope things will improve so that you can have more friends in.

Martha said...

I hope you had a lively time with your friend at your lovely table!