Sunday, May 10, 2020

Mother's Day 2020 ~ Connected













So.
There are good things that come out of bad things.
One of the good things of this time is that I actually in many ways
am MORE connected to my family, as we do more online, by phone
and by zoom meetings.
I hung out via zoom with both of our families today.
And talked with church family as well.
That was really great.
***
We had a long walk.
We ate mint-chocolate chip ice cream.
***
My Husband and I are dreaming of things getting better,
at least over the summer before flu seasons hits again
and dreaming of doing a road trip.
But we don't know.
And well, that's OK. 
We are doing our best.
***
I ordered some small toaster-oven size pans (made in the USA!) that came
recently.  And I ordered decaf Paris tea that, I hope, will arrive tomorrow! 
***
In so much unknown, it is good to realize that
there is much good to be found,
though everyone has their times of trial and suffering...
***
May God have mercy on us.

2 comments:

Gloria said...

Hello Elizabeth, I am so grateful to be living in a time when we are still able to communicate face to face with loved ones and friends even in isolation. Just keep soldiering on. We will get there!

Lisa Richards said...

Thankful for technology! The ice cream looks yummy. Keep looking for those silver linings! :) God bless!