Monday, May 25, 2020

A Thanksgiving List for Memorial Day 2020









Thanksgiving list on this Memorial Day. 

1. Obviously, so thankful for the many who have sacrificed for the freedom that we have enjoyed. 

2. We don't have any outside to speak of where we live, but I did hamburgers in the toaster oven and had them on great Vermont Bakery Buns with a heirloom tomato and cheddar cheese (and ketchup!) with chips, watermelon (baked beans also for me!) and a Caesar salad. 

3. I've been thinking a lot about my family in MI (and missing them!) but all this thinking makes me VERY thankful FOR them. 

4. Tomorrow, once again, is grocery delivery day.
And we are having PIZZA. That I did not make. 

5. Ice cream. We did not have any today but have plans to have some tomorrow :) 

6. That I have a loving Husband. 

7. My Sweetheart Husband and I played Dominion (a new version of the game) yesterday (he won) and today (I won) and it was really fun.

3 comments:

Becki said...

All good things to be thankful for! It was a good day here after a week of starting to get down about all this social distancing business. I am thankful for a turn around in that regard. I hope it holds.

Pom Pom said...

Hello sweet E!
You have many sweet things to be thankful for! Your meals sound yummy!

Granny Marigold said...

So many things to be thankful for.
Your menu sounds so summer-ish. Ice cream will be the finishing touch.