Friday, March 01, 2019

Little by Little, Recovery is Happening












My Husband was able to work from home
and is rallying well.
I had only one nap, after days of many naps.
I did sleep in...
Still having some sinus pain at times. 
We watched the Walton's and I read a lot,
something I have not done much of at all since getting sick.
I was touched by the words on sickness that I posted above 
(bottom of first posted page, top of next posted page).
I read this today, cover to cover.
I also read the first fourth of the book
Cancer, My Love.
I am enjoying it and captured by it.
A wonderful Christmas gift, this book! 
***
I was able to empty the dishwasher,
make sticky rice!
Still on the mend, but glad to be a little better.
Praying that I do not fall ill with something else,
like a cold/sinus problem.
I am thankful for today.
I pray that God blesses each of you
and helps you in your times of need and distress. 

2 comments:

Granny Marigold said...

I believe you are on the mend! Keep taking care of yourself and hopefully you will stay healthy.

Lisa Richards said...

I think the fact that you feel like reading is probably a good sign! Keep taking care of yourselves!