Tuesday, March 12, 2019

First Tuesday of Great Lent















Google photos seems to be having issues, so 
just words for now.
{Edit: Google Photos is back up now so I am adding yesterday's pictures!}
Today was a good day.
I got a walk in! 
Cleo kept me amused, sitting in chairs I was just using 
the minute I left them...
I am nearly done re-reading L'Engle's 
Ring of Endless Light
and I began a new essay today...and addressed a bunch of
Christmas letters... regardless of them being late,
I am determined to get them out! 
We had church again tonight...
I love the night services so much...
My Husband works from home tomorrow 
and I hope to make a pasta with garlic, onion and clams...
and have salad of course...
we may go out for mussels tomorrow night before church!
I hope and pray that this small blog post finds you with
something good to remember from today and of God's mercy and love for you...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth, I'e never had mussels before. Are they served in a shell? Maybe I'm thinking of clams? xo

Lisa said...

Is Cleo going to fast along with you two? She probably wouldn't mind eating fish all through Lent. ;-)

elizabeth said...

Gina, these mussels were served in a shell! see my next post for pictures!!!

Lisa, ha!!! that is very true! She would love that!!!