Monday, March 18, 2019

Busy Beautiful Day + Prayer Request Continued



We were at our far away church for the morning and I did
a book sale... :)
This afternoon we drove from this church to our local church
for Sunday of Orthodoxy vespers with lots of clergy and the Bishop.
Then we had a walk...then second dinner, prayers...
***
I wrote this earlier and repeat it here:
Prayer Request: my second oldest Aunt in Canada is suddenly quite ill... 
she has a broken bone and may need heart surgery as well. Please pray for her! 
Ps: for reasons of family privacy I will not be expounding in more detail 
so I would appreciate not having questions but deeply covet your prayers! 📿☦💜🙏
***
A very intense time for my family...
I do ask prayers!
***
I pray that God helps you through whatever you are facing right now
and that His love upholds you....

5 comments:

Granny Marigold said...

I pray the Lord will heal your aunt if it is His will.

Elizabeth @ The Garden Window said...

Prayers for your aunt, and for you all.

Elizabethd said...

Praying for your Aunt, and of course for you also.

Martha said...

I love the colors, purple and green- blues in your churches. I pray all will be well with your dear aunt.

Lisa Richards said...

Praying for your aunt!