Tuesday, March 05, 2019

Today: a return to normal life



I am back to normal life!
I am able to eat all foods now!
(well, not meat at the moment but that is because it's almost Lent!)
I even got a bit of a walk in!
I think I still get a bit more tired than normal 
but am really doing very much better,
as is Mr Husband who was back at work!
Today I managed to do some cleaning,
made a simple dinner 
and read more of Miss Read! 
***
I wanted to ask your continued prayers for my friend Photini.
She is still at her second place of healing right now
and we text everyday (since I was sick last week) and
while she is making real progress, she has a ways to go
before gaining fully mobility back.
Please pray for her.  
She is working so very hard to get back to normal.
Please pray also that all of us at church can continue to 
be "on her team" as she works towards her full healing. 
Thanks so much for your prayers. 
***
I pray that God will bless and help you with 
whatever you are facing right now.
May He have abundant mercy on us all! 

6 comments:

Tracy said...

So glad and thankful that your are feeling better, Elizabeth... MANY prayers for your healing, your Husband, and for your friend who is struggling...God Bless you all!! ((HUGS))

Lisa Richards said...

Yes, prayers for everyone's healing and continuing support for Photini! I really love that tablecloth! :)

GretchenJoanna said...

Evidently I didn't read any blogs for about a week, the very week that you were so sick -- well, at least I am glad you are feeling better again!!

A blessed Lent to you and your dear husband, Elizabeth! May Christ strengthen you through the weeks and bring you to a joyous Pascha!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you and your husband are feeling much better, Elizabeth! I pray that your friend will continue to grow stronger and heal. Glad you are back to eating real food again!

Granny Marigold said...

I'm so thankful that you are feeling back to normal!

Lisa said...

Wonderful that you're better!