Sunday, December 30, 2018

Well, this is a good thing



Picture from St Nicholas Vigil.
***
A friend put a query on social media about how this year was hard for many
but what was something good in it and please share.
And so I thought and wrote this about my year:

 I am more at peace in many ways, saw lots of family, am so happy to be married to my Husband and am seeing how a thankful heart = a lighter heart and outlook 

We do have various concerns of course, but I think this is still true.
We have slowly been learning to deal with things and not be caught
all the time in worry.

I don't know what the future holds but I pray that God will always hold tight 
to me in all of my days. 

5 comments:

shoreacres said...

None of us knows what the future holds, but we know who holds it in His hand. Happy New Year!

Pom Pom said...

Happy New Year to you, dear Elizabeth!

karen said...

Happy New year! Any day I don't worry is a fantastic day , I try my best to manage my stress so I don't over worry!

Elizabethd said...

That is a prayer that I echo.
Happy New Year dear friend.

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth, what. a lovely post. Happy New Year!