1. We were able to go to liturgy today! My Oma passed away 6 years ago and it is so meaningful to be in church on this day
2. My Husband is my valiant Best Friend.
3. So I have had reports that the cardamon cake I baked (The one with more sugar) was quite good. I am hoping next week to try a yellow coffee cake with cinnamon and cardamon.
4. Seeing kids at church being happy at church and playing church (today again a little young boy was play priest, holding up his book, etc, it was so so dear).
5. Husband and I stocked up on a few things we needed at the grocery store and that's always a blessing.
6. Laughter and good humour.
7. St. Nicholas day (new calendar) is soon!!! (I do it twice here, one can never have enough of St Nicholas day in my book!).
8. A dear friend sent me a card with a beautiful magazine with an article by
beloved Mat. Rebekah!