Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Around the House...







Our Bedroom is almost where I want it.
Some more icons to be put up in the corner,
a drawer front to fix on a night stand,
a cabinet full of pictures and knick knacks to 
hang and place.
Hoping to do more over the long weekend of
July 4th when Mr. Husband is home!
*
Yesterday was a fish, wine and oil day...






So we had all three!
It was nice!
*
My niece and brother-in-law came yesterday.
All the craft things I ordered was mysteriously 'lost' 
and I was refunded and had to order it again today.
So bummer as it will not be here for most of
my nieces stay.
But what can I do? Nothing about that...
*
Soon we are going to go sit at our front stoop
and have a Popsicle!



5 comments:

Elizabeth @ The Garden Window said...

It's all looking lovely!

Paula said...

the house is looking great. I love the 'wreaths' from your wedding.

Mary said...

Such a pretty bright home!

GretchenJoanna said...

I am planning to make some popsicles soon. I have some pineapple-coconut juice to make them out of which is my favorite kind.

Your tablecloth with the birds is so pretty! And the food looks yummy as always.

elizabeth said...

Thanks All!!

Paula ~ yes, the wedding crowns above our bed are so dear to me!