Monday, May 27, 2019

Amazing Love, how can it be...

....that Thou would die for me... 
***
Woke up with this hymn in my head
and I am holding on to it like a man to a 
life raft waiting for the life boat to come...
***
I know today will be a good day, DV...
***
I just put sprinkles on the Munchkin's cake,
we are going to a diner to celebrate him,
to Hobby Lobby afterwards (new stamp pad and 
wash cloth yarn in works for me!)
and I will keep thinking of this hymn...
***
I need to let thankfulness fill me
as that is what will take that feeling of 
restlessness away...
***
and I have so much to be thankful for...

2 comments:

Granny Marigold said...

I hope your Munchkin will have had a happy birthday. Also that you find something lovely at the craft store.

Lisa Richards said...

A washcloth is about the only thing I've ever finished knitting. It's a good size and it's actually useful! (I did finish one arm-knitted infinity scarf. Gotta give myself credit for that!) Yes, thankfulness turns our thoughts toward God, which always helps to lift us up. Hope you enjoyed the Munchkin and Hobby Lobby!