Friday, November 27, 2009

Tomorrow I move

Tomorrow I take Cleo to my new place.

Last night I cleaned cupboards,

swept and mopped my new floor.

It is good.

I took my final pictures of my current

box-strewn apartment;

Thanking God that He gave me a good place to live

for the past year.

Soon I will be unpacking,
finding these candles again,
this Bible,
putting up icons.
Getting used to my desk being against a different wall.
Rejoicing in my newly found bright blue home.
*
I will not have Internet access,
that I know of,
from Saturday-Sunday afternoon.
By Sunday evening my phone and Internet should be switched
and usable again.
**
I thank God for His great goodness.
I thank God for each one of you.

6 comments:

margaret said...

Thinking of you. My house went 'live' on the estate agency website this afternoon.

elizabeth said...

Thank you. I was thinking of you this morning. What a big change you are seeking to do! Be sure to go through the transition of it - as in - to say good bye, to take the final pictures, to rejoice and to say goodbyes to what one had and to go forward into what one is receiving. God will carry us through and we must look to Him.

Elizabeth @ The Garden Window said...

Prayers for a safe and smooth move, dear friend !

E Helena E said...

Praying for you and Cleo in your almost new home. May the move go smoothly and well.

DebD said...

I hope the move goes smoothly

RW said...

See you on the other side.