Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A New Day

I communicated simply on the phone
that I need the lease done
so I can make other plans.
I am to get a call tomorrow...
+++
Today I have various errands to do,
which is great.
I really do not do well without a schedule and am glad for the errands.
+++
I am slowly thinking on what kind of part-time job I could do.
Any thoughts?
+++
Got lots of boxes yesterday and someone offered me
packing boxes and material.
Have to call them for this.
+++
It is an effort to do what needs to be done
and be at peace.
But God is merciful.

4 comments:

The Bosom Serpent said...

I always find the transitional times associated with moving to be extraordinarily stressful. Being settled with a steady rhythm brings me great comfort. I hope the new apartment works out for you.

Being unemployed has taken much more of a toll on me than I thought it would. I'm swimming in indecision and uncertainty every day. This has also been a time of great transition for my wife as she seems to be settling into who she really is and not what society has always expected her to be. But we know the Lord is with us as he is with you.

RW said...

what about tutoring?
during the interim?

I shall continue to pray.

have you read the war on art?
I think you would like it.

margaret said...

New every morning is the love
Our wakening and uprising prove...

I'll check back later to see if you got the lease signed.

Michelle M. said...

I am happy to hear that things are falling into place. I hope you are able to get that lease soon so that you can relax.