Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Good Thing

I still feel like I am living in a place of many unknowns

tentatively trying to figure out what to do.

Thankfully I have family who encourage me.

I am not sure which way to go yet

but am going to try to find a part time job soon.

I saw a really funny sign yesterday.
I photographed it,
but today my camera would not turn on
to download it.
I am now recharging the battery.
Hopefully I will be able to post this soon.
+++
Lease is not signed yet but I am feeling a bit better.
However, things need to move along...

3 comments:

Pres. Kathy said...

I am glad you are feeling better today about everything.

Janelle thegeekywife said...

YOU CAN DO IT!

Thought you could use a bit of virtual encouragement from a virtual stranger. Been away for weeks so I'll be catching up again!

hugs
thegeekywife

elizabeth said...

Thanks!! You made my night! I really appreciate this! :)