Sunday, November 15, 2009

I must not panic but pray - prayers requested

About that lease.
The landlords told me the person
in the apartment
who gave written notice of her moving out as of TODAY
is now saying she wants to live there 6 more months.
My landlords cashed my deposit.

As mentioned,

I have yet to sign the lease.

I will be calling the appropriate legal channels in the morning.

If the landlords do not evict her,
then I do not have a place to live in two weeks.
I was supposed to have this apartment as of
this coming Friday.
Prayers Requested.

10 comments:

Pres. Kathy said...

We will say an extra prayer tonight for you! Sending lots if hugs your way!

mamajuliana said...

Oh my, praying so hard here!!!!

TeresaAngelina said...

Oh Little Rose! Yes, praying.

E Helena E said...

Extra prayers coming your way!!
What is happening is definitely illegal.

Athanasia said...

Well...that just plain stinks doesn't it. Geesh.

Keep us posted on what happens with the legal chat you have.

RW said...

bother.
will pray for speedy resolution.

elizabeth said...

Thank you everyone for your prayers! I really appreciate each of you.

DebD said...

oh no! That is rotten. Prayers for a speedy and positive resolution for you.

Elizabeth @ The Garden Window said...

That is uttesly appalling !
Surely by cashing your cheque, they have entred into some form of contract with you, even if the lease has not yet been signed ?

That cannot be legal.
Prayers redoubled for you, dear friend. I will start the akathist to St Xenia for you today too.

margaret said...

Prayers for sure! Helena and Elizabeth must be right - cashing your cheque before giving you a contract can't be legal.