Thursday, November 19, 2009

Here's Hoping My Apartment is Found

The apartment I saw today was good.
Dramatically less cupboard space
but do able.
It had the charm of an older apartment building.
It is super close to where I live now,
which is very ideal.
I am meeting with the current tenant
and the landlord
tomorrow early afternoon
to apply.
As we know,
until the "yes" is said AND the lease is signed,
it is not a done deal.
Prayers requested and thank you.
I feel that I can be happy in this apartment...

4 comments:

Kassianni said...

I can imagine how difficult and stressful this has been on you.
the Lord must have the perfect apartment waiting for you.
you are in my prayers.

elizabeth said...

Thank you so much Vic for your prayers. I really appreciate them.

margaret said...

Still praying. And l love all the yellow leaves you've been photographing.

Donna Farley said...

fingers crossed! :-)