Friday, November 27, 2009

Just had to mention

hahhahaha
UHAUL messed up my order
and I just found out tonight.
Then they tried to give me a 26 foot truck
to which my dear friend
called me
after an email to him and my other friend
who are fearlessly willing to move my sofa-bed couch,
and he explained how BIG that truck is.
So
I have
NO TRUCK
for my move tomorrow.
I will call tomorrow 7 AM to get
I hope
and
pray
a new smaller cargo van for
8 AM tomorrow morning.
The customer service,
when I tried to get their error resolved
(name, email and phone number all imputed wrongly;
and I was told that the truck and all was set
and IT WAS NOT)
was what I would call
fairly shockingly bad.
HOWEVER.
Other calls to them later that night were all Fine and Nice
and I pray that tomorrow morning
that I will have a cargo van
that is not too far away
and
moving will get done.
++
I realize however that:
Its going to be OKAY.
Yep.
My friend who explained the truck problem to me
was most kind.
And my other friends love me too.
And
well, I packed up almost all my Icons and this reminded me
of how I am not alone,
that I am loved cared for
and can be happy I am moving tomorrow.
Prayers requested for a UHAUL cargo van tomorrow
8 AM or something comparable.

2 comments:

Elizabeth @ The Garden Window said...

Oh no !
Praying for your truck to arrive.
Praying also that our minibus this morning will be wheelchair accessible; we did tell them we were taking my mother in a wheelchair......
Kyrie, eleison.....

margaret said...

I will pray for vans and minibuses while I get my house straightened for people to (hopefully) start wanting to buy it tomorrow afternoon.