Saturday, November 14, 2009

Beautiful Wedding

The wedding I went to was beautiful.
I pray that my newly wedded friends will have a
long and holy life together.
+++
The reception was also lovely.
I had salmon - succulent and with a wonderful sauce.
And a chocolate flourless cake
with a small glass of dark red wine.
+++
After the cake I and some of the other girls joined the bride on the dance floor.
It was a joyous celebration.
+++
The boxes and packing paper was delivered this morning;
even with the promise for packing help if needed.
I have so many boxes and 4 big rolls of used packing paper.
God is providing packing supplies in a super abundant way.
+++
Now I get to rest and be quiet.
Liturgy tomorrow,
Thank God.

1 comment:

Elizabeth @ The Garden Window said...

Many Years to the newly married couple !

My prayers for you as you pack; it is a mammoth undertaking. Is Cleo hiding in the boxes yet?