Wednesday, April 08, 2020

Moving Forward















Here we are again.
I was blessed to be able to rest a bit today.
I am still needing a lot more restoration.
I can tell it's the last week of Lent.
I am really flagging.
But tomorrow DV I get grocery delivery.
I don't know if I will get one for next week.
I know I have been SO so fortunate to get them as 
regularly as I have.
I can't wait for Bright Week, if for the food alone.
Food has become so much more a source of 
encouragement.
And frankly, having meat again will give me more energy.
***
A relative of mine who is older found out that one
of the buildings where she lives had a worker
in it who tested positive for the dread virus. 
Not in her building, but still, in one very near to hers with adjoining hallways 
with doors separating.  Scary.
We are praying.  We ask your prayers.
***
Please continue to pray for my sister-friend.
As far as I know she has yet to have her baby
and they have some unexpected needs that need all the prayers
that they can get. 
***
A friend's friend is being tested for the virus; other friend has a co-worker
who has lost her Mother of the virus; on and on and on it is going.
So hard.  This is hard but there is still hope because
Christ is always with us, no matter what.
May He have mercy on us.

1 comment:

Granny Marigold said...

I was wondering if Bright Week started this Sunday or the next. Either way, I'm sure you will be very happy to get to the end of fasting. I was not aware of many of the Orthodox traditions until I started reading your blog.