Sunday, April 12, 2020

A Beautiful, if unusual, Palm Sunday















We held our Palms with Pussy Willows from a former
Palm Sunday while watching the liturgy.
Afterwards we made a simple fish dinner, rested,
took a walk and talked with my family via Zoom for Western Easter.
Then I called my Grandma, Mr Husband put the frozen breaded fish fillets in the
toaster oven, we had dinner and then my Husband fixed the car
(it would not start but we have a trickle charger that did the trick) and then we
went on about a 20 minute drive to help the battery out; once we had 
an alternator go because the battery got run down too much. 
Then we did prayers, watched Bridegroom Matins 
and then I made soup and now I am writing this.
I also talked on the phone with my friend Phontini and 
texted with my sister-friend a bit.
I pray that each of you are well, in good health
and that God is providing for you and consoling you 
in the difficult time our world has been in. 

1 comment:

Granny Marigold said...

You get a lot done in a day!!