Tuesday, November 26, 2019

(93) a day in pictures












A good day.
House clean, mountain of laundry scaled and conquered! 
I must note that I filled these TOO full and need to just bake a small 
loaf with the excess next time.
Dinner with a friend before church class; it was nice to 
catch up with her!
Tomorrow my food comes for Thanksgiving and I will begin 
preparing! I am so glad for so many blessings!
Last picture is of JRR Tolkien's to his son Michael ... 
I though both his sympathy and his understanding of the 
struggle of depression being a universal one was very well done. 
We all struggle with this at various times in our lives;
and it's OK to get help when things are too hard; and to keep
asking for help, not giving up.
May God help us no matter how hard our burdens are right now.
Lord have mercy on us! 

3 comments:

Pom Pom said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you have a yummy meal and warm company! xo

Granny Marigold said...

I found Tolkien's letter to his son interesting and wished there was more.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Lisa said...

We had some nice date nut bread today, courtesy of my brother's customer. Very nice of her. Happy Thanksgiving to you!