Tuesday, November 05, 2019

(72) about today












Hello jetlag!
I managed not to sleep all day.
Today I began unpacking things, including some treasures from 
Romania!  I also went to the TSA lost and found to retrieve my
Chromebook that I forgot at the TSA security line.
I was so tired on the cab ride back that I nearly fell asleep. 
I had a long talk with a friend and a short one with my Mom
who is happy with grandkids and my sister over right now
and Mr Husband and I ate leftovers and voted.
We are both quite tired from the travel and jetlag.
I am so grateful for our trip and hope to share more
as the days go by!
I already shared day one of the trip today!

2 comments:

Gloria said...

Hello Elizabeth, Welcome Home! Traveling is such a wonderful adventure but it's always good to get back home. I am glad you found your chrome book. I will look forward to hearing more of your travels.

elizabeth said...

Thanks so much Gloriade!!! Yes, I am glad too! I hope you enjoy my blog posts, I hope to write about each day we were gone and share lots of pictures! :)