Saturday, November 16, 2019

(83) Just to be Clear

My long time and gracious blog friend Gretchen-Joanna alerted me
to a fairly significant typo I made on Thursday.
I had written (mistake highlighted by Gretchen-Joanna):

I can't imagine *now* believing in God who I believe is in relationship with me
as one of the many Christians living now and that I have experienced, 
in actual experience, God's love and presence. 

I had, I hope everyone realizes, meant to write:

I can't imagine not believing in God who I believe is in relationship with me
as one of the many Christians living now and that I have experienced, 
in actual experience, God's love and presence.

 I have fixed this post now but wanted to be sure
it was clear that I miss-typed...! 

If I did not have the hope of Christ in my life, well,
I shudder to even think!

Blessed Advent and Nativity Fast to all who have begun!
Our calendar is 13 days later than the Western one, so our Christmas is 
January 7th and we begin the fast on November 28th, 
which is US Thanksgiving this year...
I will be making fish DV this year... 

God bless us and have mercy on us!

2 comments:

Elizabethd said...

I think most people would realise, Elizabeth. I certainly did!

Lisa Richards said...

Your love for God is so evident, I just automatically corrected the typo as I read it! Hugs!