Saturday, September 07, 2019

(Day 12) without Cleo: Slava Dinner Prep, Church and Table-Art













I am still getting texts about Cleo (as in in sympathy) or having
to relay information to others about her. 
But, I will always hold love in my heart for my dear Cleo Cat who 
graced my lives and my heart for 13+ years... 
***
As you see, the table is set for tomorrow.
I have a LONG list of things to do tomorrow for this.
Today I prepared the beef, halved the Brussels sprouts for roasting, 
boiled the small potatoes (also for roasting), set the table 
and prepared the gift St Phanourios bread.
***
Cheese and Crackers at 5 and dinner at 5:30
so that we can have a young lady in attendance with a 7 PM bedtime routine :) 
***
I was so very excited to bring out the St Phanourios icon 
(it's always out on the wall in our chapel/library/guest room)
after our evening prayers today!
***
May God have mercy on all of us!

2 comments:

Granny Marigold said...

I hope your day went well.

Lisa Richards said...

Nice to have all that preparation done ahead of time! Makes it so much more relaxing to have people over. :) God bless!