Tuesday, September 24, 2019

(Day 29) without Cleo: a clean home and a head cold







I went early (about 9 AM) to our local coffee shop
for some kombucha as we don't get groceries until tomorrow.
My house is clean
(helps that we were gone!) and I did
a few loads of laundry, which is mostly taken care of.
Thankfully I did laundry at my parents house so we had
minimal laundry to do from our trip. 
I had a head cold, not surprising.
I rested a lot today and had lots of ginger tea, chicken soup
(made previously and frozen), and other such things.
Also PB and creamed honey on English Muffins.
So good.  
The next few days will be spent resting and I am thankful.
A fun note is that there is a local auction (online) where my parents live
and we "won" 3 lots of various Delft (made in Holland) pieces for a really good price
and that is fun!  My Dad will pick up the things for us and 
we will see how to get them here in the Spring or later,
depending on what all goes on and if my parents can visit us.
***
I am thankful for this.
***
So many struggles I see others going through.
May God have mercy on us and help us!

2 comments:

Elizabeth @ The Garden Window said...

Get well soon dear one. Lots of chicken soup :-)

Granny Marigold said...

Oh dear! A cold is what you did not need. I hope you recover quickly.